J. William Robbins (Bill), D.D.S., M.A., maintains a full-time private practice and is a Clinical Professor in the Department of General Dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School.
He graduated from the University of Tennessee Dental School in l973 and completed a rotating internship at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Leavenworth, Kansas and a 2-year General Practice Residency at the V.A. Hospital in San Diego, California.
Dr. Robbins has published over 80 articles, abstracts, and chapters on a wide range of dental subjects and has lectured in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
He co-authored a textbook, 'Fundamentals of Operative Dentistry — A Contemporary Approach, which is published by Quintessence and is in its 3rd edition.
- Oral Pathology: Common Oral Lesions and the Importance of Biopsy
- Airway-Esthetics-Bruxism-TMD in the Restorative Practice
- Endo for GPs: Better, Faster, Safer Root Canals
- The Diagnosis, Emergency Treatment and Endodontic Considerations of Dental Trauma
- Unlocking Cooperation: Navigating Kids to Embrace the Dentist with Dr. Badwi & Her Quirky Friends!
- Advancements in Implant Dentistry
- Cementation and Ceramics
- Accounting and Financials of a Dental Practice
- Orthodontics and Restorative Dentistry to Treat Periodontally-compromised TMD Patients
- Breath and Bones: The Way We Breathe Influences Facial Growth and Development