- No matching events listed under Seminars. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
At the CDDS we believe that the ongoing education of our members is of primary importance as it benefits not only the dental community, but Calgary as a whole. That is why we offer continuing education seminars that enhance and accelerate our members knowledge and oral health care skills. Our seminars are designed for the general practitioner as well as specialists, dental hygienists, auxiliaries and the local dental community as a whole.
At the CDDS we have a fantastic line-up of seminars and top quality dental speakers for our members.
New 2018/2019 Schedule Dates – Seminar Topics & Speaker Details TBA
- Marshall Fagin – September 21, 2018
- Jeff Coil – October 19, 2018
- Doug Thompson – November 16, 2018
- Steve Anderson – December 7, 2018
- Parag Kachalia – January 11, 2019
- Shouresh Charkhandeh – February 22, 2019
- Mini Lectures – March 15, 2019
If you have any questions or suggestions for future seminars you would like to see,
please use our Contact Form and let us know your feedback.
The Calgary and District Dental Society is a voluntary professional organization representing the dentists of the Calgary Region. It is dedicated to the highest ethical standards, involvement in the community, the provision of exemplary oral health care, and attainment of optimal health for the people of the Calgary Region.