- No matching events listed under Seminars. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
At the CDDS we believe that the ongoing education of our members is of primary importance as it benefits not only the dental community but Calgary as a whole. That is why we offer continuing education seminars that enhance and accelerate our member’s knowledge and oral health care skills. Our seminars are designed for the general practitioner as well as specialists, dental hygienists, auxiliaries and the local dental community as a whole.
Below is our 2020/2021 Online CDDS Speaker, Seminar & Event Schedule
- Friday, September 25, 2020 – Management Secrets (Limited to Dentists Only) – Craig Hayes
- Friday, October 23, 2020 – Methods to Regenerate Bone (for teeth & implants) – Dr. Jill Bashutski
- Friday, November 20, 2020 – Create a Higher Performing Culture – Judy Kay Mausolf
- Friday, December 11, 2020 – CBCT & 2D Image Case Review – Dr. Lawrence Gaalaas
- Friday, January 22, 2021 – Leveling Up: Invisalign Treatment – Dr. Stephen Schalk
- Friday, February 19, 2021 – Esthetics & Occlusion – Dr. Todd Snyder
- Friday, March 19, 2020 – CDDS Mini-Lectures – Speakers TBA*
If you have any questions or suggestions for future seminars you would like to see,
please use our Contact Form and let us know your feedback.
The Calgary and District Dental Society is a voluntary professional organization representing the dentists of the Calgary Region. It is dedicated to the highest ethical standards, involvement in the community, the provision of exemplary oral health care, and attainment of optimal health for the people of the Calgary Region.