- This event has passed.
October 28, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Clinical Oral Pathology Update and Review
This full-day course with be interactive and focus on the clinical aspects of oral pathology.
Hundreds of clinical images will be used to illustrate oral diseases and conditions that can be encountered by the Oral health care provider.
The presentation will be divided into four sections.
- Review Common Oral Lesions
- The Importance of Biopsy
- Management of selected oral conditions
- Tales of Oral Pathology – strange and unusual cases
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the clinical presentations of common oral conditions, including oral cancer.
- Develop a differential diagnosis.
- Appreciate the need for and use of soft tissue biopsies.
- Be aware of therapeutic options for oral lesions.
- Understand the importance of the clinical history in establishing a diagnosis.
Please login to register for this event.