Thank you for considering joining the Calgary and District Dental Society. When you join the Society as a member you are entitled to the following benefits.
Your CDDS membership will include:
- Membership allows you to attend any and all lectures
- Membership allows you to have team members attend lectures at discounted prices
- Continuing Education Credits for lectures attended
- Learn from Expert Lecturers
- Fellowship with other local dental professionals including Winter Curling League and Spring and Fall Gala Events
- Advance registration for lectures
- Members can place free notices or advertisements in CDDS Newsletter
CDDS Membership Options:
Persons eligible for membership shall all be ethical dentists registered in a Province of Canada.
Please select your CDDS membership from the options below. If you have any questions about signing up for a CDDS membership, please contact us prior to purchasing.
All CDDS memberships run from August 1 of the current year to the end of the course schedule the next year. Members will have to renew their membership annually after August 1 of the current year to remain in good standing (pre-registration may begin earlier than August 1). Please review our terms and conditions prior to purchasing.
The Calgary and District Dental Society is a voluntary professional organization representing the dentists of the Calgary Region. It is dedicated to the highest ethical standards, involvement in the community, the provision of exemplary oral health care, and attainment of optimal health for the people of the Calgary Region.