- This event has passed.
December 7, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Wouldn’t it be nice if all your patients walked into your practice knowing exactly what they wanted, were ready to get started, and could afford it all? Providing quality care is a process, not an event. Knowing how to take patients from where they are to where they need to be is a science, not an accident. Do you and your team have the process of patient progression mapped out for daily success?
Patients are getting older, wiser and more demanding as consumers. They expect more. What you used to do yesterday is not going to be enough tomorrow. Do you know what they really want, or are you just telling them what you think they need?
Today, it starts with a philosophy of care; a philosophy of patient service that takes care of not just their clinical needs, but of their total needs. Come discover the new standard for patient service and patient communication that will have a dramatic impact on your patients, your production, and your teamwork.
Here’s just some of what you and your team will discover:
- The 2 personal obstacles that every dentist and team member must fight and win to achieve long term success.
- Critical adjustments you must make to the changing market.
- The 4 generations of patient care. Where are you today? Where can you be tomorrow? And what it will do for your practice. Introducing a guide to the personal touch for customized service that will save you hours of chair-side time and create dramatic improvements in patient acceptance.
- How to create quality patient care that people rave about.
- How to become “THE” recognized practice in your town.
- What is Total Patient Service and what can you do to make it happen.
- A revolutionary way to determine the unique direction to take with each patient.
- The 4 essential factors you must consider before making any treatment recommendation.
- Why you should never ask a patient what they want until you do this first.
- How every team member can adjust “in the moment” to patient needs, wants and desires.
- The greatest missed opportunity in patient care.
- The most important practice characteristic patients look for, but will rarely tell you that they notice.
- The secret of creating and maintaining team harmony.
- How to increase your quality new patient flow without spending any more money.
- Why patients are flocking to a new type of dentist and what you can do about it.
- The most overlooked patient care resource that will transform your practice.
- Why you can’t build a practice on satisfied patients.
- The “invisible” things your patients are looking for that may determine if they return.
And much more.
Come learn, grow and set a new vision for your practice as you set new standards for patient service.
500 tickets for Members
160 tickets for Staff
Please login to register for this event.