- This event has passed.
Tips & Tricks for Excellence in Esthetic Dentistry
September 21, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Get excited about the latest technologies, from lasers to temporization and impression techniques (including digital impressioning), and ceramic materials, and integrate them with many ‘pearls’ for current day treatments. Learn how to minimize frustrations and create more predictability that will be applicable tomorrow in your practice, raising your vision for engineering dental esthetics to a New Standard of Excellence. Learn the little things that make big differences, leading to increased productivity, profitability and better more consistant outcomes, while leaving you passionate about getting there.
- Learn how to get the patient to say “Yes” to treatment.
- Learn how Function and Esthetics come together in optimizing anterior guidance and control the ultimate in aesthetic outcomes.
- Learn how to resolve several fixed prosthetic challenges that may otherwise hinder your overall performance and productivity, with multiple ‘pearls’ on tooth preparation, temporization (including implants), impressioning (including digital options), bite relations and shade communication with TIME & MONEY SAVING TECHNIQUES.
- Learn soft-tissue diode laser troughing techniques and single through double cord techniques for creating predictable impression outcomes, whether with tray materials or digital impressions.
- Learn when & how to create ‘U-veneers’ quickly and beautifully in minutes
- With a multitude of ‘All-Ceramic choices’ available, learn how to make the right choice, with great lab communication options.
- Leave feeling diagnostically and clinically more competent and confident in your fixed prosthetic techniques and treatment planning, from diagnostic wax-up through ‘cementation’ options.
190 tickets for Members
30 tickets for Staff
Please login to register for this event.