November 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Secrets & Science Behind Self-Ligation.
- How & why passive self-ligation mechanics are
- How to apply bracket positioning depending on different
- When and when not to invert
- Treatment planning for optimal
- The ideal wire sequencing and when to alter
How All Aligner Systems Are Not the Same.
- Elevate the quality of clinical outcomes with clear aligners utilizing the newest
- Will share basic to challenging case examples using attach-less
- Will cover patient diagnosis, treatment planning, and how to get started using SLX™ Aligners.
Carriere® Motion 3D™ in Conjunction With SLX™ Aligner or SLX 3D™ Bracket System and How It Improves Workflow in The Office.
- Class 1 crowded, Class II and Class III correction.
- When to use a “shorty appliance” bonded from the 4’s instead of the3’s.
- Differing elastic protocols during
- How to address unilateral malocclusions whether Class II or
- How to properly insert and remove the Motion
- How to decrease chair time with the newest
This event sponsored by CERUM Ortho
Please login to register for this event.