- This event has passed.
January 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Interdisciplinary Dynamics…. An integrated approach in Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry
TERMINAL DENTITION…Where do we draw the line???
For over a decade, the term “Terminal Dentition,” has unquestionably gained a lot of traction in the dental community, and it implies that there is a need to remove a patient’s remaining dentition. But how do we reach such a stage or conclusion? Does it mean the same to everybody?
The reality is that the term Terminal Dentition is actually a “dentist made term.”
Of the same token, until this day, there seems to be confusion among dental practitioners as to what is the ideal prosthetic solution for these patients.
This presentation will discuss a linear thought process that allows the treating team to decide when to choose to give up hope on the remaining dentition and how to decide among the different restorative designs available.
The course will also have a team integration component that will allow the interdisciplinary team, to work closely into developing a more integral communication protocol. This unquestionably represents a prerequisite for long term success.
As a result of attending this program, you will be able to:
- Optimize your interdisciplinary Team communication
- Review a simple Classification (LTR Classification) that helps identify the patient´s condition and therefore decide the ideal treatment design for each given patient.
- Review the different implant assisted/supported prosthetic solutions.
- Improve communication amongst the treating team.
- Review a treatment planning algorithm that allows the treating team to follow a linear thought process in assessing the remaining dentition.
500 tickets for Members
160 tickets for Staff
Please login to register for this event.