- This event has passed.
November 20, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Creating a Happier, Healthier and Higher Performing Culture!”
By Judy Kay Mausolf
In the morning session, Judy Kay will bring to life key concepts and competencies – both physical and emotional – that empower individuals and engage teams to improve performance. You will learn methods to improve communication, collaboration and reduce the stress that will get your team happier, healthier and higher-performing!
Building a high performing team results in business success. Success is measured by a healthy bottom line, united leadership and a cohesive team. It also must include an environment you enjoy working in – with a feeling of a job well done at the end of the day!
Our level of performance in life is deﬁned by our level of happiness which is driven by the stress we feel in our day to day routines.
Judy Kay shares her R.I.S.E. Philosophy. It’s a concept for best practices to help the entire team think diﬀerently, act diﬀerently, communicate eﬀectively, work together better, and make healthy decisions which results in ultimately growing their business.
- Learn how to build a united leadership team
- Understanding individual’s role in establishing trust, accountability and respect
- Learn methods for making successful decisions
- Learn R.I.S.E. Implementation Process steps
- Outline how to develop team and performance standards
- Discover beliefs and behaviors that nurture a patient-focused practice
- Deﬁne 3 levels of performance – rowers, riders, resisters
- Learn how to identify and reduce stress makers
- Acquire tools for creating accountability
In the afternoon session discover how to elevate your communication to a level that inspires open communication, prevents breakdowns, resolves conﬂict and builds trust and respect resulting in high performing team and patient relationships!
Learn the skills to communicate positively and eﬀectively with diﬀerent and even diﬃcult personalities. Discover formats to hold positive, eﬀective and eﬃcient huddles and team meetings. Transform attitudes from toxic to tremendous and create a positive environment where everyone looks forward to coming to the oﬃce. Judy Kay, communications expert, will share how you can elevate the level of communication in your life!
- Learn verbal skills to communicate eﬀectively with diﬃcult and diﬀerent personalities
- Learn steps to address and resolve conﬂict
- Establish protocols that eliminate gossip
- Identify behaviors that elevate trust and respect
- Discover methods that turn toxic attitudes to tremendous
- Determine behaviors that inspire a culture of appreciation and celebration
- Learn fundamentals for eﬀective huddles and team meetings
Please login to register for this event.