- This event has passed.
January 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
While full mouth reconstruction and smile design cases are enjoyable to do both from an intellectual and financial standpoint, these cases do not walk into most of our offices on a daily basis. On the other hand preventative care, routine adhesive dentistry, and basic crown and bridge serve as the backbone of most general practices. This course will take you on a journey through the various advances in restorative dentistry. New generation products and techniques will specifically be discussed in the areas of preventative and minimally invasive dentistry, direct composite resins, new age ceramics, and prosthetic cements. The primary goal of the presenter will be to present predictable concepts that the participants can incorporate into their practices Monday morning leading to efficient, profitable, and improved patient care. (Direct and Indirect)
At the conclusion of the course participants will:
- Understand the new world of caries detection and remineralization
- Be introduced to new age flowable composites and their usefulness in minimally invasive dentistry
- Understand the best practices with respect to various adhesive systems
- Learn how to place tooth colored restorations in an efficient manner
- Gain an understanding of today’s ceramics and the best practices with respect to cementation of these ceramics
500 tickets for Members
160 tickets for Staff
Please login to register for this event.