- This event has passed.
September 23, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
“Elevating your everyday restorative practice – all about direct restorations.”
Direct composite resins are essential for patient care in any dental practice. These restorations provide patients with minimally invasive restorations that preserve tooth structure while providing esthetics, longevity and function; they are personally rewarding and cost-effective. However, dental practitioners face difficulties while bonding and placing these restorations. This presentation will provide tips and techniques for predictable and sensitivity-free anterior and posterior composite restorations in daily practice; it will provide guidelines for bonding, shade selection, cavity preparation, layering style, bulk fill materials, achieving proximal contacts, and contouring and polishing to obtain functional and esthetic restorations.
- Obtain excellent adhesion to enamel and dentin
- Select the perfect shade within 15 seconds
- Learn cavity preparation with an esthetic result in mind
- Understand bulk-fill resin composites and how to use them
- Learn cavity preparation to facilitate placement and prevent white lines
- Contour and polish resin composite to mimic tooth structure.
Please login to register for this event.