- This event has passed.
December 17, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
****LIVE IN-PERSON EVENT
AT THE CARRIAGE HOUSE INN****
Challenging and on-target, this innovative and interactive seminar inspires you to transform the way you practice dentistry
Management and Prevention of Gingival Recession – https://merijohn.com/continuing-education/management-prevention-of-gingival-recession/
Description: Is gingival recession exposing your restorative margins and root surfaces in the esthetic zone? Are you seeing it with tooth movement? Discover how to avoid recession in the first place and once it’s treated how to keep it from coming back. Learn the 5 key susceptibility factors and explore using practical chairside tools that increase practice services with gingival recession management and prevention.
- Understand the key factors associated with increased susceptibility to gingival recession
- Triage, evaluate, treatment plan, and communicate with patients regarding gingival recession
- Understand when and how to monitor recession and when the patient is a candidate for surgical evaluation or referral
Aerosol Free Dentistry- Thrive Delivering Safer Therapy – https://merijohn.com/continuing-education/aerosol-free-dentistry-in-the-post-covid-era/
The Covid-19 Pandemic forevermore made patients concerned about aerosol disease transmission risks in the dental office. Room turnover time and overhead are up while practice volume is decreased for many. Safer dentistry is aerosol-free and aerosol reduced. Sound methodology matters and the time is now for paradigm-shifting long-term solutions that are practical, evidence-based and cost-effective. Discover how to increase practice volume, exceed patient expectations, maximize team safety and more.
- Review the major dental AGPs and explore alternatives
- Understand options for aerosol-free and aerosol-reduced dental and dental hygiene procedures
- Discover how to give your practice a competitive edge with aerosol-free and aerosol-reduced methodologies
Please login to register for this event.