November 16 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Periodontal disease detection criteria and how we treat active disease are changing. It is becoming clearer and clearer that it is not just an oral problem; it is a systemic problem. The new approach features the use of the saliva (salivary diagnostics) and other personalized patient information to assist with disease diagnosis and treatment. These concepts can transform your routine hygiene services to value added experiences of personalized periodontal medicine. Personalized Periodontal Medicine is a course designed for the general practitioners, their lead hygienist and/or their entire team who are serious about advancing the periodontal health of their patients, the health of their team, and the health of their practice. A thorough understanding of the oral systemic link, complemented with the use of salivary, provides an opportunity for significant professional and financial growth for your entire office.
Featuring a series of case studies, you will see that practicing this way is 21st century periodontal care. Utilizing a comprehensive approach, and adding organized structure, you can radically transform your practice and demonstrate to your patients your true concern for their overall wellness.
- Increase the periodontal awareness of everyone in the office to enhance team/patient discussion and early disease detection.
- Learn how to develop an office-wide high quality periodontal policy.
- Learn awareness about how the bacterial profile may affect vascular disease concerns and heart attack risk.
- Show the use of clinical adjuncts to control inflammation and the rate of clinical attachment loss.
- Reveal implementation challenges in leading a new periodontal standard of care.
500 tickets for Members
160 tickets for Staff
Please login to register for this event.