- This event has passed.
Endo for GPs: How Best To Treat Pediatric & Geriatric Patients
January 21, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
This practical course is tailored for novice and experienced dentists who want to know how to better, safer and more efficiently treat pediatric and geriatric patients. Many tips and tricks will be discussed along with medical and dental considerations specific for the very young and old. These will include management of very large vs. calcified canals, treatment planning, dental trauma management, pre and post-treatment medications, and restoration of endo-treated teeth.
- Learn how to instrument, medicate, obturate and restore teeth with immature apices, calcified and curved canals, finding MB2 canals, and prevention and management of endo complications.
- Learn about pre and post-treatment medication protocols (antibiotics, analgesics) and drug interactions in young and old patients.
- Understand treatment protocols for single visit endo, dental trauma, facial swellings, and when to endo vs. Exo/implant.
“Mastering Endodontics with Common Clinical Cases”
There is no better way to demonstrate how to perform root canals than by presenting numerous and various clinical cases. Real-world scenarios will be shared and reviewed in this presentation. The information will be very practical and clinically relevant and tailored to novice and experienced general dentists.
Topics will include diagnosis and treatment planning, how to perform root canals more efficiently, how to manage patients, and how to avoid and manage clinical and medico-legal mistakes. Cases will involve routine root canals and retreatments, root resorptions, geriatric and pediatric patients, endo/restorative considerations and when to endo treat or extract and replace.
- Learn how to screen and treatment plan cases from radiographs and clinical findings.
- Learn about safer and more efficient clinical endodontic protocols.
- Learn how to manage and avoid clinical and legal mistakes.
Please login to register for this event.