- This event has passed.
September 16, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
This is the course I’m most proud of because it is such a unique topic and covers information I’ve never seen anyone else present, and it’s particularly relevant in the current economic slump because it provides a lower-cost option for patients. It is about a composite technique but much of the information applies to any type of case—from the simplest to the most challenging cases—even when increasing VDO or restoring anterior guidance.
Dr. Corky Willhite
Non-traditional Composite Restorations for Major Occlusal and Esthetic Changes
Learn a practical technique using composite that offers many advantages over traditional composite or porcelain restorations. Patients—including those that need extensive changes for function and esthetics—love conservative treatment, whether for financial reasons or just because they don’t want their teeth “drilled down.” Requiring virtually no prep even for smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation cases, long-lasting results can be expected. This course is very different than other resin courses. It is NOT about how to layer the resins, tints, and opaquers but covers additional information that will help any doctor master their Composite Bonding skills.
- Why porcelain is not always the best option
- Step-by-step technique for “little or no prep” composite restorations
- Restoring anterior guidance—even in severe wear cases—so it lasts for years
- A method of opening Vertical Dimension that is conservative, practical, and effective
- Verbal skills that will gain patient interest and increase patient acceptance
- How to avoid the most common mistake with composite bonding
Comments from previous attendees:
- Great no-nonsense approach to techniques
- Very impressed with your delivery of information, thoroughness, and organization of your
- Real cases and results, with time-tested evidence
- For patients that cannot proceed to more expensive options, this is great!
500 tickets for Members
160 tickets for Staff
Please login to register for this event.